Thursday, October 17, 2019

Accident changed my life, Aisha Omar  

0
I have some compulsions that I can't work in too many films and dramas, there are still some injuries to the accident, I didn't know exactly what the anxiety was before the accident," Aisha Omar said in an exclusive interview to Jang. I used to listen to people, it seemed strange, I could understand the meaning of anxiety if I spent on myself.nfl news

Also read: Ashna Shah criticized on social media News World Ahmed


In reply to a question, 'Totti Froti' fame film star Aisha Omar said that I had made some decisions wrong, had left two or three films, which I am sorry for. Shooting for this movie is now underway.

ALSO READ: Atif Aslam explains the reason for his marriage to Sara nfl news

Talking about the film 'nfl news ', Aisha Omar said that my character is very interesting in this film.

Aisha Omar replied to a question that she does all the work of acting, singer modeling and composing, she is a versatile artist. News World Ahmed


The charming story of the heroine nfl news Sara of the movie 'Darling'

He said that when he wants to talk a lot, he starts compressing and when he wants to break the music, I start to sing. Now my focus will be on films and dramas.

During the interview, Ayesha Omar was asked if your pictures were criticized so much, how did you react News World Ahmed

"Married for son, divorced for him", Hedayat Kayani

In response to this question, Aisha Omar said with a smile that jealousy loves me better, love is hidden in the jellysea, I take it as well
Author Image
AboutNews World Ahmed

Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment