Thursday, November 21, 2019

Chief Minister Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah

0
Chief Minister Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah says that I have never met or knew anybody.

Talking to the media in Karachi, the Chief Minister said that in the video regarding a terrorist I was attributed to him even though I had never met or knew him.news world ahmed
 Chief Minister Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah

Chief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah said that in 2017, when Yousuf alias Khilwale was arrested, he was in the custody of Rangers. "I have met today with the IG Police and Additional IG and have ordered an inquiry. I have reached this issue," he said.news world ahmed


MQM London target killer arrested, 96 killers arrested

"I have told the police to do a full inquiry, I have reached the bottom of whoever is behind it," he said.

On the other hand, he said that there is no information regarding cabinet modification while it is my discretion to change cabinet, whenever I need to but there is no change in the cabinet at present.

"I have rejected the post of Vice Chancellor of Medical University, Ayathajo," he said.


Yusuf does not know who he is, Farooq Sattar

Murad Ali Shah says the party is meeting with the chairman. The country's economic situation has worsened. If only the price of tomatoes in Sindh has gone up and I am getting 17kg of tomatoes all over the country, I am responsible.

The Chief Minister said that the registration number is also listed on the car I came here.

A video of the wrong number plates in front of the Chief Minister's House went viral, while not every official vehicle belongs to the Chief Minister's House, however, the inquiry revealed that the car belonged to the Governor's House.
Author Image
AboutNews World Ahmed

Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment