Friday, November 22, 2019

In the past, my innocence was taken advantage of, mine

0
LAHORE (Agencies) Loliwada Star Mera said that in the past, my innocence had been abused. If there had been another actress in my place, she would have left this industry and the country wholeheartedly.world news today live

Speaking exclusively over the telephone, I said that the huge number of conspiracies against me could not be described, what I used to be in the past, now I fight against them.world news today live

See also: Film 'Baji' wins the South Asian Film Festival

I still do not understand why people are unfamiliar to me, even though I have never been involved in anybody's affairs.

In my words, I have no problem saying that in the past my innocence was taken advantage of with a great deal of misconduct, but now I will not repeat it.news world ahmed
Author Image
AboutNews World Ahmed

Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment