Thursday, November 14, 2019

Robbie Pizada's new video opens

0
Rabbi Pirzada, who recently said goodbye to the showbiz, says I was silent for a while and was thinking.news world ahmed
 Robbie Pizada's new video opens

A new video has been released by Rabbi Pirzada in which he said that I was silent for so long because the reason I was looking for a suitable answer.news world ahmed

He recited several Quranic verses in the video for 8 minutes and 5 seconds, saying that when a man has a difficult time, he has two reasons, or that Allaah punishes him or that he is just. ۔

Rabbi Pirzada added, "I found out how I would find out if it was a punishment or a trial."

He said, "Someone told me that after this time, if I was caught in the swamp of sins, then this punishment has been found, and if after this difficult time I follow the path of Allah, this is a trial." ۔
Author Image
AboutNews World Ahmed

Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment