Saturday, November 2, 2019

Rugby World Cup winner South Africa 3rd time

0
The final of the Rugby World Cup Japan tournament was held on the night of the 2nd, and South Africa won England 32:12 for the first time in three tournaments. The third championship is the most in line with New Zealand.News World Ahmed

News World Ahmed

The World Cup Japan Tournament, which was held for the first time in Asia, opened on September 20, and 48 games were held at 12 venues nationwide over a month and a half.News World ahmed

The final was held from 6pm on the 2nd at the Yokohama International Stadium in Yokohama, where England and South Africa faced each other, and the same meeting was held in 2007 when South Africa won the second championship.news world ahmed

South Africa invited the opponent's foul with an attack that used its physical strength, and Harry Pollard of the control tower scored four penalty goals in the first half alone, leading back to 12-6.

In the second half, the two teams continued to squeeze out with a penalty goal, but in South Africa, Wing's Macazole Mapinpi kicked into the front space in the second half and caught the ball well. Center's Lucano Am was once again connected to Mapinpi and decided to try this game for the first time.ahmed

In the 33rd minute, South Africa picked up the ball that England had dropped, and Wed's Cheslin Corbi decided to make a try and push England.News World ahmed

South Africa won a 32-to-12 match with a strong defense, not allowing England to finish.

South Africa is the third championship for the first time in three tournaments, and the third championship is the highest ever, along with New Zealand. The next World Cup will be held in France in 2023, four years later.
Overwhelmed in South Africa Scrum
South Africa demonstrated a strong defense that leveraged one of the world's best physical properties, and overwhelming England with Scrum was a major factor in seizing the world championship.

“The most important rugby play is Scrum”.
It was a game where scrum fighting that seemed to do so turned out to be a turning point.
The final where the teams of South Africa and England, one of the best physical strengths in the world and a strong defense, collided. The first thing that attracted attention was who took advantage of their strengths.news world ahmed

The first move is the first half 3 minutes.
Immediately after an English prop injured, South Africa suddenly pushed in with a South African ball scrum.
In subsequent scrums, South Africa overwhelmed England and invited fouls. Even if an injured person came out and a refuge player entered, it maintained its strength.

The control tower, Handlele Pollard, scored the penalty goal and took the lead.

On the other hand, England showed its will by pushing South Africa only once with Scrum, and made a continuous attack in front of the goal, but it did not break the strong defense.

In South Africa, Macazole Mapinpi and Chezlin Corbi decided to finish after 25 minutes, but they won the game by scrum fighting so far. It became a big factor that attracted.
“If you lose in the first league, you cannot win”
This is the 9th Rugby World Cup, and South Africa is the first team to win while experiencing “losing” in the first league.news world ahmed

All of the 8 winning teams have won without losing.

This time, South Africa lost to New Zealand in the first round of the first league and advanced to the final tournament in the group second place.
South African HC “Results of Players Believing in You”

Raji Erasmus head coach who led South Africa to win, “The victory was the result of the players believing in their own lives. England was also a great play. It was.

“So far we have told players that they can use their brains, use their support, make use of the power that South Africa has, and if they can play together and play together, they will do something. The voices of fans in South Africa have always been received, and I didn't feel lonely in Japan. I want to say thank you for coming home early. "news world ahmed

Erasmus Head Coach said in a post-match conference, “I have come here at the expense of ourselves. I ’m really proud because I thought I ’d win for the country of South Africa. I didn't expect to win but I could win without giving up. "

And, about the scrum that overwhelmed England, "I'm tired and I can't assemble the scrum well. I think that there were a lot of players who are not good at England today." “The first match against New Zealand wasn't going well as pressure was tested. Instead, I learned how to deal with the quarter-finals, semi-finals, and finals. There was a problem, but I wanted to bring happiness by watching rugby. "
South Africa Captain Corissi "Play for the Country"

“We are very proud of the players from different backgrounds and from different races who came together to win the championship.” I was able to show that I could achieve one goal by cooperating with the team, and my head coach told me to play for the country, not for myself, I can say that I would like to thank all the Japanese people for their support. I really appreciate them. "

In a post-match conference, “I ca n’t explain my feelings. I saw the joyful faces of my teammates and I thought it was the best thing I ’ve ever had. I ’m happy and thankful. I think many people will win. I had no choice but to believe in. The coach made us feel confident that we were a good team and we couldn't have done without them. Today was a great day for South Africa. ” I was showing.

He also mentioned that he won for the first time in a team that had lost the first league. “I clearly thought that all the games would be tough. What I had never done when I lost to New Zealand in the first league. I thought I had to go up to do this, and the coach said every day, “You can do it!” So ​​we could believe in each other. It ’s proud. ” It was.
England Jones HC "I couldn't get ahead"

Runner-up England's Eddie Jones head coach said, “The players did their best, but today we couldn't get ahead. However, today was a little lacking and I wanted to celebrate South Africa's achievements.Japan hosted a wonderful World Cup and supported me a lot. "
Captain England Farrell "thanks all the fans"

Runner-up England captain Owen Farrell said, “I was able to show the fighting spirit in the second half, but my passion gradually dropped. I ’m proud to be a member, thank all the fans, their support was everything. ”
Top scorer is South African Pollard
The top scorer of the Rugby World Cup was decided by Handlele Pollard, who scored 69 points at the winning South African command tower.news world ahmed

Pollard scored 22 points, including 6 penalty goals in the final against England, and increased to 69 points.ahmed

In particular, the penalty goal success rate was as high as 80%, which contributed to winning the team with an accurate kick.

Second place was England captain Owen Farrell who was runner-up with 58 points.

Japan's Yu Tamura, who was at the top for a while, was fourth with 51 points.

In addition, the “Tri King” who gave the most trials in this tournament had seven trials decided by Welsh wing Josh Adams.
Author Image
AboutNews World Ahmed

Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment