Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Thanks to the fans for the title of Super Woman, Aiza Khan

0
In a post, Dakar Ayaz Khan thanked her fans for winning the title of 'Super Woman'.

Earlier, the well-known actress Ayesha Khan shared a photo of herself on social networking website Instagram, captioning that, "Before the end of this year, I personally thank you all so much that you all gave me so much. Gave love and love news world ahmed
 Thanks to the fans for the title of Super Woman, Aiza Khan

Aisha Khan wrote about her daily routine: "I am honestly saying that I get up at 7am every day, then prepare lunch boxes for Hurin to have breakfast and then leave Hurin to school. Am. '

The actress wrote: 'After leaving Hurin after school, I come home to pick up Ryan and then give Ryan a breakfast, after which Ryan prepares and leaves his Amy's house.news world ahmed

He wrote, "After leaving Ryan with Amy, I go to my work and whenever I get a chance at work, I come home and see the kids once and when I don't have the opportunity, it's through the camera." I keep an eye on the children. '

ALSO READ: Some of the most important revelations related to Aiza Khan

Aisha Khan wrote, "When I come back home after work, I feed the children, bathe them and then dress the children in batman and princess night dresses, then listen to the stories of the Hurin."

He further wrote that "After this I make my makeup, have dinner with my 'favorite person', my husband, Danish Timor, and go to bed at 3 o'clock in the morning and then get up at 7 o'clock the next morning. Get involved in my daily routine. '

Fans are thankful to address the Super Woman, Aiza Khan
He asked his fans, 'Isn't everything difficult?

The actress finally wrote, "Sometimes it all seems so difficult, but the love that my fans have given me and made me a super woman gives me the strength to do it all and I do it for them too. You all make me proud. '
Author Image
AboutNews World Ahmed

Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment