Monday, October 28, 2019

Actress Yasuo Yakusa died 88 years old

0
Actress Yakusa Yasakusa, who played the role of a dedicated Japanese woman in movies and television, and died in a wide range of generations, died of pancreatic cancer at a hospital in Tokyo this month. I was 88 years old.News World Ahmed

Mr. Yachigusa was born in Osaka Prefecture, went to Takarazuka Revue through Takarazuka Music School, and made his movie debut in 1951.News World Ahmed

The movie “Miyamoto Musashi”, “Mr. Butterfly”, and “Twenty-four Eyes” on stage set the role of a dedicated Japanese woman and gained popularity and established an era.News World Ahmed

In 1977, he played a secret housewife in a private drama “Kishibe Album” and expanded the role of the role. Playing the role of the sister's second daughter, topics such as the exchange of the sisters who are not wearing their teeth became a hot topic.

In NHK's Taiga drama “Kindakuryu Masamune”, he played the role of Nene, the main room of Hideyoshi Toyotomi.

Since then, she has appeared in many movies and dramas, including the role of a mild mother and elegant grandma.

Even though he was over 80 years old, he continued to play an active role in the public drama “Yasuragi no Sato”, but after undergoing surgery for pancreatic cancer in January of last year, he found liver cancer. I was devoted to treatment.

According to his office, Yachikusa died at the age of 88 at the hospital in Tokyo on the 24th of this month due to pancreatic cancer.

At the request of Yachigusa, the funeral has already been completed by a close relative and there is no plan for a farewell party.

Yachigusa talks about his illness

Ms. Yasakusa spelled her published photo essay about her thoughts about her illness and her determination to work.

This photo essay is “Fairly Fufu” published by Yachigusa.

Among them, he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in January and underwent surgery, and that he found that cancer had spread to the liver in January, and that he released a commercial TV drama. It is.

Yachikusa says that some of the actors say, “I want to die on the stage”, but I decided in my mind that if I started to bother someone, I would stop the actress.

On top of that, when I continued to fight and became confident in my physical condition, I wanted to “back up a little” and return to the actor business as much as possible.

In addition, it takes up the Chinese word “Ma Ma Futoru” that Mr. Chikichi Taniguchi, the director of the film and the director of the movie, used to speak, and originally means “good or bad”. It was introduced that it is often used in the nuance of trying to devote power without passing too much.

And at the end of the essay, I wrote, “I want to cherish the moment, that day, the day, and the moment.” I ended it.
Koji Yakusho "Beautiful Body and Mind"

Koji Yakusho, an actor who had a close relationship with the movie about the death of Yasukisa-san, said, “Yachikusa-san was a really beautiful person and heart. He also appeared in the work I directed. I was passing the script because I was going to be in the next movie.
Takako Tokiwa "I lived on the actress road"
Takako Tokiwa, who co-starred in a drama, etc. about the death of Ms. Yachigusa, said, "Every time Yakusa-san performs together," This may be the last work "or" I wonder if I can do it to the end " I always remembered, and I felt that I lived the actress way to the end.It was a soft atmosphere, a strong core, and a responsible person. "
Tsunehiko Kamijo “I was fine and shocked”
Actor Tsunehiko Kamijo, who co-starred with Yachigusa in the drama “Yasuragi no Sato”, said, “I knew that I was taking a break from the studio because I was bad, but it was more than that. I was shocked because I wasn't worried too much about it. "

And “I was really a big star since I was a kid and I was in a movie, so it was like a dream to be with me. I always smiled and listened to the story. I always had the atmosphere that the place was softened even though I was there. "
Drama and stage co-stars
Ken Watanabe, who co-starred in the Taiga drama “Kazunori Ryu Masamune,” said, “Mr. Yachigusa, I am sad that I can't see that smile with a gentle yet strong core. Please take a rest. "

Jun Fukabuki, who served as a substitute for Yachigusa in the drama “Easy Path”, “It ’s hard. I remember many different Yachigusa so far. Existence is big, and Yachigusa doesn't leave consciousness. I sincerely wish you happiness. "

In addition, Watako Hamaki who was a junior of the Takarazuka Revue and co-starred on the stage, “I was really beautiful and had something strong in the core. Also, I missed one person and one senior student. I wish you all the best. ”
Satoshi Kuramoto “Actress with a beautiful spirit”
A screenwriter, Satoshi Kuramoto, who worked on the drama “Yasura no Sato”, etc., was deeply intimate with Yachigusa. “It was like that, I felt like I came, and it was the most important thing for me that it wasn't painful,” he said.

Mr. Kuramoto visited the hospital in the middle of this month and exchanged words with Mr. Yachigusa, saying, “You said you could have done more if you worked hard. She felt that she wanted to do more work. "I was strong in the inside."

And “I think there are a lot of actresses who are beautiful, but I think it's rare that the beauty of the spirit is directly on the face. The beauty and cleanliness of human beings are on the face. I think. "
Director Yoji Yamada "I continued to be a longing person"News World Ahmed
Yachigusa also appeared as Madonna in Yoji Yamada's movie “The Man is Hard”.

Director Yamada, who stood on the stage greeting in the latest screening of the series, said, “For our generation of Japanese people, Yachigusa has always been a longing person since I was young. In the work, very beautiful Yachikusa 47 years ago is also close-up, so please say goodbye. "
Double Prize Chieko “It was a very kind person”News World Ahmed
Chieko Baisho, who co-starred with Yachigusa, said, “There was a scene in the movie that says Yumigusa-san and I had a large forehead and looked like a raccoon. I'm sorry to hear that I died, but I was a very kind person. "News World Ahmed
Koji Ishizaka “Happy to play together”
Koji Ishizaka, an actor who co-starred in the TV drama “Yasuragi no Sato” about Yatsusa-san's death, said, “When I met you in the photo before the summer, I heard that I was killed. I was very surprised that it was a pity that such a day would come. "

Also, Mr. Yachigusa, when he was alive, “When I was playing, I had something shining somewhere in the expression, and the attitude of going straight to the script was wonderful. I was happy to be able to play together, and I would like to tell you that I wanted to join you again. ”
Takarazuka Revue Comment
Regarding the death of Ms. Yakusa, Mr. Yuji Ogawa, director of Takarazuka Revue, said, “It is a rare star that combines elegance and Karen as the daughter of Takarazuka Revue, On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Takarazuka Revue in 2014, we received a lot of fun words on the stage of the Takarazuka Grand Theatre, and wish the happiness of the deceased. Commented in the document.
 Actress Yasuo Yakusa died 88 years old
Author Image
AboutNews World Ahmed

Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment