Sunday, October 27, 2019

Rugby World Cup South Africa beat Wales and advance to final

0
The Rugby World Cup Japan tournament was held in the city of Yokohama on the night of the 27th, and South Africa won 19-16 against Wales.News World Ahmed

South Africa, who won Japan in the quarter-finals, played against Wales in the semi-finals held at the Yokohama International Stadium on the 27th night.News World Ahmed
 Rugby World Cup South Africa beat Wales and advance to final

The game continued to be a one-on-one battle, and South Africa's 9: 9 tie scored 16 minutes in the second half, and Damian Deariendi of the center passed the defender's defenses in a brilliant step and succeeded in winning.News World Ahmed

After this, he was able to catch the same score by trying a sticky Wales. However, Handlele Pollard scored the fourth penalty goal in the final 35 minutes and led again, 19-16. Won.

South Africa was the first to advance to the finals of the three tournaments since winning the 2007 tournament.

Wales, on the other hand, missed his first advance to the finals and will face the 3rd place match against New Zealand on the 1st of next month.

South Africa Erasmus HC "Finals Fights Imposingly"
South Africa ’s Raji Erasmus head coach said in a post-match conference: “Welsh is a team that strangles the opponent and thought it would be today. It may not have been a very exciting game, but the players were the first "I set the aim and executed the game plan."

And for the final against England, “I know how to play because I have played four times against England in the last year and a half. I saw a semi-final against New Zealand, but England is getting stronger. I want to fight. "
South Korea Korishi “Advance to the finals means a lot to the team”
South African captain Siya Korishi said in a post-match conference: “I was surprised to hear the president call me for the match and prayed for good luck. I'm really happy to receive support from all over South Africa. “Because of that, it ’s great for the team to go to the final. I ’m looking forward to the final.”
Wales Gotland HC "I am proud of the players I fought"
Welsh Warren Gatland Head Coach said, “It was a very tough match and it was very hard. We were fouled and the flow went to the opponent in the last 4 or 5 minutes. It was strong and scrum was good. It was.

And for the 3rd place match against New Zealand on the 1st of the next month, “I regret that I lost, but I think New Zealand is defeated and hurt yesterday. I want to have a hard work and enjoy it. "
Welsh Jones Captain “I lost the set play difference”
Welsh captain Allen Wynn Jones said, “I'm very disappointed and disappointed. I couldn't reverse it, but I was proud to catch it up twice. I think it ’s the difference that was lost, ”he recalled.

On top of that, “I still have a chance to change the history, so I want to do my best in the red jersey to make the next chance. I want to meet the expectations of fans who support me locally.” It was.
Welsh Moriarty "I couldn't do what I wanted to do"
“We had a game plan for South Africa, but the opponent wasn't able to meet the plan because of the strong scrum, and we did n’t lose the flow in a tough game. I couldn't do what I wanted to do. "

On the other hand, as for Japanese fans, “I am grateful for the support and support of the wonderful tournament. I was able to support you everywhere and have a very amazing experience.” I was talking.
Author Image
AboutNews World Ahmed

Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design

No comments:

Post a Comment